Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday 13 Shows On My Tivo



Tivo is wonderful...I can't say that enough. The ability to zip past comericials in mere seconds. The ability to set a program to record just by the name. Not having to worry that it may come on a different night than originally planned. Able to watch boys/girls & results in one fail swoop of American Idol. What more could we ask for? How bout the ability to freeze life action football games to run down for chinese food?

Today's Thursday 13 are 13 programs I have currently on my List to Be Watched soon.

13. SUPERNANNY. Love that Jo. I have 3 episodes to watch at my leisure.

12. AMERICAN IDOL. I have last night's and i'll have tonight's result show to watch tonight. What I'm sure I'll do is start watching the girls and by the time I'm finished, the results show will be finished recording so that I can watch it too. The key is to not "catch up" with the live show so that you are forced to watched commercials. You always want to be able to zoom thru them.

11. MY FIRST PLACE. An HGTV show about homebuyers first experiences with buying their homes. I have a week's worth to watch.

10. OPRAH. I have 2 episodes available to watch. Just watched Valerie Bertinelli on there from earlier this week.

9. A RAISIN IN THE SUN. It was a movie on the other night. Looked good. I remember watching the original.

8. Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles (this is a Dale show...one that he watches when I'm ready to go to sleep)

7. BACK TO YOU. I think this is the Kelsey Grammer series on Fox that looked sorta cute. Jury is still out as I've yet to watch it.

6. MEDIUM. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.

5. CSI...still in re-runs but fun to watch in case everything is not appealing at the time

4. Holiday. It's a movie we got off HBO. Just waiting to put it on DVD to keep

3. SAW 3. I taped it for Dale. Definitely not a Gina movie.

2. FLIP THIS HOUSE. Another HGTV show. All about buying and re-selling houses for a profit.

1. THE BIGGEST LOSER. I'm addicted to that show!!

So pop up a bowl of popcorn and settle in for some mindless entertainment with me.

1 comment:

Happy Mama to Three said...

*laughs* We hardly ever watch t.v. shows when they are on, we Tivo them. It's so bad that when we are actually watching regular t.v. I grab the remote and try to fast forward through the commercials. God I hate commercials.

We have lately been Tivoing some old movies, the ones from our childhood years (ha). The Last Starfighter,Pretty in Pink, Pet Cemetary, Red Dawn, yada yada. It's been fun to watch them with our little people and see their opinion of the movies we loved. Of course, there are my regular shows too but the ones that are my favorite to save right now are the movies.

okay I will shut up.

If you have time tomorrow evening or Sunday we will add all the stuff for Thursday Thirteen.

Cindi