Saturday, February 16, 2008

All Moved In

Can you believe I didnt take any pictures today? Too busy I guess. But we're now all moved in..well to tell the truth there are a few things still left there that need to be picked up but we're lucky that we still have until the end of the month to get everything. Jeff & Christine, Gregg, Steven(BIL...not brother) & a friend of theirs all helped us move. Now granted Dale has been moving things since last Friday when we closed...but the big stuff came tonight and we'll spend our first night here.

Funny thing happened tonight..we were driving in the car and the radio station was doing a special thingy on The Carpenters...one of my all-time favorite groups. I mention to Elizabeth..and the boys who were listening too how she was one of the most beautiful voices in all of music (just my humble opinion) and John pipes up, "You Don't Say!" I about died!! To the unknowledgeable ear that may have been nothing...but that saying was my grandfather King's trademark saying. It was like he was saying, "i'm here with you" ...maybe I was reading too much into it...but maybe not.

Stay tuned for pictures....

No comments: