Monday, July 09, 2007

It Was A Tie Dye 40th Birthday


Had my big 40th birthday party Saturday night and it turned out great. We had a lot of worries over it...We had reserved the party place with a 150.00 rental fee and a 250.00 deposit. The deposit, Mrs. Amaru told us, would not even be cashed, simply held and given back to us if everything was fine....but the housing company cashed it anyway!! We ended up bouncing 3 checks etc. Mrs. Amaru really helped us out and gave us back the $250 immediatly and she'll take the deposit when it comes in. We had about 20 or so people at the party and a little dancing and a lot of eating! LOL. But I'm back on the band wagon today. Wish me luck. I weighed in at Weight Watcher's last Thursday and I was down 4 pounds. So my weight today is 285.6. I could really see in the pictures how much of my weight I'd gained back.....My face to me, looked huge. Can only work towards the future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday. I feel we are in the same place on so many things. I turned 40 the end of last year and had gained some of the weight back too. Though it is hard to get started back it is coming off again. I wish you much success with it and if you need someone to partner up with for some support that would be cool.

Happy Mama to Three said...

Your birthday looked amazing. I am glad you had friends, food, music, dancing, your amazing husband, your your incredible kidlets.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet friend you deserve the very best. And you looked absolutely amazing.

Cindi