Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good morning starshine, the earth says hello!

Well, we've been in OK for about 2 months now and things are doing much better. Still playing catch up on bills and the such, but our head is above water most of the time. The children are adjusting well, they seem to love school and are joining clubs left and right. John, my youngest, has joined the Boy Scouts, which makes the family happy. My dad and brother both made it to Eagle Scouts so they'd love to have someone in the family go far in scouts too.

We still have more boxes to unpack but there just seems to be so little time to put towards that when we could be having family time or I could be writing. I want to keep my blog going though as I'm not writing in a diary anymore. I've kept a diary since I was about 8 or so. I read a Judy Blume book where her character kept one and graded her days like a report card. I thought that was cool and started doing it. While I no longer grade my days, I still love reading back over posts. One thing I love about blogs is the ability to post pictures. I'm posting one that we took this weekend at a Boy Scout fall festival here in Broken Arrow.

No comments: