Thursday, August 19, 2010

My life has sooo changed in the almost YEAR since I last blogged. I don't know what happens with me, but sometimes I feel like a blog, sometimes I don't.
So, the family and I are in OKLAHOMA right now!!Wow, what a change our life has gone through. Dale has a really good job with a company called CNL Services out of Tulsa. They service HUD loans and Dale works in the IT department. I am writing for living now. I got let go from Pizza Hut for hanging up on a customer. It was a misunderstanding and I thought they had hung up first, but they let me go...so, I'm solely depending on my writing now. We're having a tough time of things now, trying to keep the house in Winder and renting this house in Broken Arrow.

Wish Us Luck.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Glad to see you back. I hope to see more from you as time allows.