Sunday, June 22, 2008

Orange Beach, AL

Another day in paradise. That's what my dad's wife says about Orange Beach, AL. We've been coming here for years and my mom & dad moved down here some time in the late 80s/early 90s...I've forgotten the exact year. So we made our journey southward to here yesterday and today has been wonderful.

We're staying in a condo on the bay called the Moorings. It's GORGEOUS. I really can't emphasize to you how nice it is....and if it were on the beach, it'd be un-affordable for us. But since it's NOT, we can afford it. Today we spent mostly at the pool...got a good start on a tan...Lynne (Dad's wife) came over to do some sun grazing with us and we had fun. We're alternating eating out and staying in to try to keep this vacation affordable. Today is an eating in day so I'm about to get up and whip up some rotini alfredo with chicken. Easy to do and few ingredients (I'm lazy and brought canned chicken)

All for now.

No comments: