Friday, June 13, 2008

All thanks to "Sex in the City"

So, it all started from me going to see Sex & The City with the girls. There's a scene in it where they're all out sunbathing and everyone notices Miranda's hairs escaping from her bathing suit.

So while I'm taking a bath the other day, I thought to myself, "gosh I'd hate to have that happen to me" so I took razor in hand and swiped a little at the escape region of my legs etc. Two days later....a cyst has formed. And a day after that, it's doubled in size. It's painful to walk, sleep, etc. It's big, pussy etc. So I try to get in touch with my doctor, but it goes to voice mail hell. So I end up going thru my insurance provider book and finding a lady gyno in Athens who can see me QUICKLY. She looks at it but says she sees no head on it to puncture....gives me anti-biotics and tylenol-3 for the pain and says for me to come back today.

Now we're up to date. I went in today...she puts lydicane on it to numb it...but something in my alkaline makeup doesnt take the lydicane and it's not numbed...she inserts said scalple and i burst in to tears. God it hurt so bad. She got what she could, but between my hysterics and the lack of fluids coming out, she had to stop. It's still all puffy and way sore. But hopefully it'll drain it's self out over the next few days.

Poor Poor me.

No comments: