Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Weight Issues

Well tomorrow is weigh in day and it's going to be a large gain. I had a BAD
previous 2 weeks...and I'm one of those people that my body reacts
BADLY to being off plan. grins (dont we all?) I didnt weigh in at WW
but I did at home and I was UP about 8 pounds. So I jumped back on the
bandwagon this week. And it's slowly come down some. According to my
scales, I'm still UP from where I last went to meeting by about 4
pounds...but that's down 4 pounds from the end of last week. So you
can look at it either way. I had been toying with the idea of GOING to
the meeting but using the No-Weigh pass. But that's just playing
games with myself. I know I'm up I just need to face the OFFICIAL
music so to speak. Will post tomorrow after I get the BAD news...but expect about a 4 pound gain :(

No comments: