Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Dog Days of Summer


Well family fun week is officially done and over with and I have to say I'm glad! It was tiring. Oh we had a lot of fun and got the chance to do a lot of things I havn't done in YEARS (ie Six Flags & Stone Mountain Park) but we were on the go Every Single Day! Sheena's gone back to her home with Linda in Athens and I have to also admit that I'm glad of that too. Her presence here upsets a delicate balance we have. If she lived here full time it would be different...she'd have her own room and space and the kids wouldnt spazz out over her presence so much.

A couple of negatives going on right now...I got kicked in the butt by an old credit card debt wanting payment or they want to sue me. UGH. What kills me about it was that it was originally a $500 bill for a stove that we never even got to use. Don and I bought a stove for the house we were buying...and then lost out on. He kept saying he was going to go pick it up and return it...but of course that never happened. So that 500.00 stove is now costing me 1700 in interest and late charges. Growls.

2nd negative is my weight. I've put on about 6 pounds in 2 weeks. When I dont follow weight watchers, i balloon. Seems like it would be motivation to me to lose dont you think? to stick with things...but no!!! Sonic and other fast food demons call my name...and i respond. Thinking I'm going to do a No Weigh Pass this week.

On the positive, despite the huge cc bill that has befallen us, Dale has been so nice about things and positive that we can still make our move to Florida...I'm considering taking a job...preferably a part time position to help bring in more money til we do...We'll see. I've also put in for substitute teaching.

All for now.

No comments: