Thursday, December 21, 2006

countdown to Christmas


The countdown begins to Christmas. The kids are out of school finally and Sheena is staying here with us til Christmas Day. I think it will be fun having her here with the kids when Santa comes.


Sickness in the house the last couple of weeks has been a bit of a damper but we're getting thru it. Alas i've been AWFUL on my Weight Watchers. It's quite depressing! I just want to get thru the holidays with minimal damage at this point. At one time I actually thought i could lose during the holidays. YEAH RIGHT!


So most of the gifts are all bought now and that's a good things. Only have 2 left to get and I'll get them over the weekend after payday. I hate post poning purchases until paydays! Wish i could just buy when i see it. Oh well. If all wishes were horses, all beggers would ride. Still need to get some stocking stuffers etc bought. I'm posting a picture i took of our fireplace the other day...back when it was still cold here. I'm so jealous of the snow they got out in Denver. We fantasize about moving some day where it snows....who knows.

No comments: