Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas Music

So almost all of the Easy Listening music stations that I normally listen to have switched over to all Christmas music. Additionally, I have a rather large & impressive Christmas CD music collection (not bragging...just fact!) and then there's Yahoo Music which i listen to a lot. So I've amassed a list of quite a few favorite Christmas songs from Traditional to not so traditional.

Top 10 Favorite Carols or Christmas Songs and the artists I prefer to sing them

10) Children Go Where I Send Thee: Peter Paul & Mary
9) Christmas Day: Dido
8) Hark The Herald Angels Sing: Styx
7) O Holy Night: Martina McBride
6) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: Judy Garland
5) My Grown Up Christmas List: Amy Grant
4) Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer: Jewel
3) Christmas in Dixie: Alabama
2) Pray on Christmas Day: Harry Connick
1) Merry Christmas Darling: The Carpenters

1 comment:

Happy Mama to Three said...

I must admit. I love Christmas music. My favorites are Do They Know it's Christmas Time?, Mary Did You Know, When A Child is Born, and O Holy Night. Hmm there are so many more. But that's all hitting me in the top of the head right now.

Cindi