Wednesday, November 15, 2006

i forgot my anniversary

But it was a gooooood thing! I'm referring to the anniversary of my first marriage. 11-14-98. I remember that i wanted to get married in April or October because those were such beautiful months here in GA. But he didnt want to...so we chose November because he didnt have any previous marriages nor any prev wives birthdays in that month. And it rained cats and dogs that day!

But this is the first year that i've not at least recognized that it was my former anniversary. It didnt even occur to me til i was filling out my food journal from yesterday and wrote down the date. This is a big step for me...I'm such an obsessor and analyzer of my feelings...and yesterday i felt nothing! There's this song from A CHORUS LINE where the girl sings, NOTHING...and that comes to mind today. YAY me!!!!

1 comment:

Happy Mama to Three said...

YAY YOU!!!!!!! And now that musical is running through my head. It was so good on stage.

C