Saturday, January 13, 2007

Winter Ramblings

So it's playoff weekend and I love watching football with Dale! Don was never into football like I was. And when I wasn't married, there was noone to get excited with over the games/plays. So we've had fun the last couple of weeks watching the playoffs and rooting on teams (although it's a shame the Falcon's didnt do well)

Today has been a very low key day...kids have played, rode their bikes, got out the sidewalk chalk etc. It's been unseasonably warm and hit 70 degrees today. Went to a new McDonalds and the kids got to play on the playground. Then tonight, they've been playing and are now watching Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas. Dale's about to go out to get us some chinese food. I know, I know, I dont need it...I just seem to NEED it while watching football. It's become a habit with us. I started making a Potatoes & Ham au gratin, but it's not finished yet...so we HAVE to eat chinese.

Kids are going to stay with my mom tomorrow night which will give Dale & I finally a chance for some alone time. And to see Dreamgirls. Which i didnt get to see last time! But we do have to have a D**N visit tomorrow with Linda. She hasn't called them or seen them at all since Christmas Day! If it weren't for wanting to see Sheena....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its good that you're so assertive about yourself. i could definitely use some of that:) maybe i should watch more football. just catching playoff 'fever' between indi vs baltimore. my prob is i always root for the underdog..until they win!!