Tuesday, December 27, 2005

a panic attack

There's nothing else that can really be said to describe what happened to me i guess. It started Christmas day morning...we had unwrapped the presents and were getting ready to clean up and get ready to go to Athens for the kids to visit with Linda. I started having these chest pains everytime i took a deep breath. Sometimes they went high up into my throat...sometimes as low as my mid chest. They slowly went away during the drive and after the kids were dropped off. Stayed gone until we were at the Siler party ...and they started up again. So bad i started crying. Felt so bad. They went away after the party when i lay down and rested. They havn't come back the past two days.

I've thought and read about so many things it could be...but stress seems to be the constant...I felt so stupid for letting stress get to me that way. Felt like a hypochondriac. And it's not fair to Dale for him to have the added responsibilities when i fell apart like that. God, i hope i can keep it together in the future.

No comments: