Thursday, May 26, 2005

Back in the Saddle

I've fallen off the horse on the Ebay thing...i get out of the groove and dont do it like I should...so Sharon brought me some more stuff plus I have tons of kids things to sell, so i"m back at it today. Sold a couple of things on a Buy It now and that rejuvinated me.

We all went into the gym today and i was proud of us...we played 3 games (of which of course i lost) and then i did some walking on the treadmill. We have a treadmill i could use here at home, IF we could find room to put it!! We have it in storage right now.

The kids are napping right now...Should be up in another 20 minutes or so...this is my best time to get anything done during the day...i can slip in here and list an auction or two ocassionally...but not uninterupted time.

No comments: